Venus VIVA Fractional RF For Stretch Marks
The Venus VIVA utilises nano fractional RF (Radio Frequency) technology, to minimise stretch marks.
Lengthy down time is avoided by piercing the skin with micro columns of light energy deep into the layers of the skin, leaving surrounding tissues in-tact and rapidly stimulating the body’s natural healing responses. These dermal injuries can perforate fibrous scar tissue enabling deposition of new collagen, lifting stretch marks from the bottom up, whilst the tissue heating causes tissues to contract, giving support to lax skin. The colouration of stretch marks may also improved
- Improve skin laxity
- Improve discolouration
- Improve depressed/ pitted marks
- Helps to flatten raised pale marks
- Minimal discomfort
What can VIVA treat?
- Silver white stretch marks
- Purple/ Red coloured
- Slightly raised or slightly depressed stretch marks
(please note that in the case of new red stretch marks, IPL may be more suitable)
Who are the best candidates for VIVA?
Both men and women of all ages and all skin types who would like to see improvement to their stretch marks. Stretch Marks new or old may be treated.
Contra indications (reason why VIVA may not be suitable for you)
- Roaccutane with in 3 months
- Pacemakers and fitted Pumps
- Pregnancy or breast-feeding
- History of keloid scarring or abnormal wound healing
- Tanning medications
- Open wounds of any kind, eczema, dermatitis, active rosacea, active Herpes Simplex
- Recent surgery in the area (with in last 3-6 months)
- Cancer or radiation therapy
- Sunburn in area to be treated
- Recent waxing, IPL, laser therapy or injectable treatments (within last week)
*NB: please inform your nurse or therapist if you have ever experienced or are prone to darkening of the skin post trauma
How many sessions do I need?
The VIVA is designed to be performed as a course of treatments. Initially it is recommended you begin with 3-6 sessions spaced 4 to 6 weeks apart. We then reassess the skin to see if more sessions are required to stubborn areas.
How will my skin react after the treatment?
- Most patients will experience a mild sunburn like sensation that lasts 2 to 5 hours
- Moderate redness with some swelling, immediately after and lasting up to 12 – 36 hours
- Raised, red marks may be present and may last 4-5 days
- Some residual darkening may occur that may last 2+ weeks then fade
- The treated area is generally sensitive to heat for 2 days following treatment.
We review the skin at 12 weeks after the recommended course has finished. This time frame allows us to see the maximum new collagen deposition and to assess the success of the treatment. Before and after photo’s are then compared and results discussed.
Client s may choose to maintain the skin with 1 x yearly treatment of VIVA however this may not be necessary.
Prices are available for single treatments or pre paid packages.
VIVA Stretch Marks
A5 area: $350 per treatment
A4 areas: $450 per treatment
A3 areas: $550 per treatment
NOTE: 10% discount for a package of 3 purchased up front
15% discount for a package of 6 purchased up front
Patient After-Care for Venus VIVA Fractional RF
For the next 3-5 days following treatment:
- Do not use products containing AHA’s, BHA’s, Vitamin A (Retinol), astringents or exfoliating granules
- Cool compress or ice as needed
- Apply moisturiser as required (skin is best to remain moist during this time)
- Do not exfoliate or pick at peeling skin
- Do not expose the skin to sun
- MUST apply a sunscreen daily
- Avoid vigorous exercise, saunas, chlorinated and salt water pools, steam baths and hot showers for 48 hours following your treatment
- Avoid waxing, IPL, Laser or depilatory creams for 1-2 weeks following your treatment
- Avoid fake tan application for 1-2 weeks following your treatment
Suggested Homecare for 5-7 days
- Mild bar or liquid soap or Ultra Balancing Gel Cleanser
- Recovery Face & Body Cream
- Mild un-fragranced moisturiser
- SunActive SPF50+
See More Venus VIVA Treatments
SKIN REJUVENATIONSCAR REVISION
Recommended home care products are available for long-term maintenance
(Please discuss further with your Doctor and/or therapist on which best meet your needs)
If I am interested, what now?
If Dr Oates decides that you are suitable candidate for a labiaplasty and you want to go ahead with the surgery, a booking for the surgery and the pre-operative care is scheduled. The usual waiting period is approximately three to four weeks.
You may wish to speak with one of our qualified Registered Nurses prior to seeing Dr Oates. During this free consultation, a Registered Nurse can discuss both surgical and non-surgical options to treat your cosmetic concern(s).